Toyota’s popularity is based on a superb record for dependability and quality. The Toyota Camry has been America’s best-selling car of the year time and time again, and other models, like the Corolla and Avalon, are also leaders in the sedan segment of the industry. Among hybrids, the Prius remains the standard of its class. At Dents Dings & Colors, we work on all Toyota models, bringing top-level skill and knowledge to every Toyota repair we handle.
At Dents Dings & Colors, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Toyota can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Shepherdsville to repair your Toyota:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Toyota dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Toyota dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Toyota repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Shepherdsville charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Shepherdsville, Dents Dings & Colors is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Toyota repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us for Collision Repairs after an Accident
We know accidents can be a source of great stress, so give us a call at or contact us here and we’ll restore your Toyota and your peace of mind!